I want world peace

I want world peace. One of my big ideas was No more killing. My second big idea is helping homeless people. My third big idea is counties.

We should stop the war because the war is causing people to fight. We should stop getting weapons because it causeĀ  people to kill other people. We should stop killing because of the peoples family could be sad for the death of the person how died.

We need to help people that are homeless because they need money if they need it. We should help the homeless people by giving them things they need like a home, food and supple. And we need to help We should help give medicine because what if they need it to live in peace.

Counties should notĀ  have all different kinds of people because that means that different counties can have war of different counties. We should not have different kinds of people because that mean they can have different speck and can say a bad word to us and we don’t understand. We should not have two different counties because that mean both countries can fight.

The restates the topic is I wish for world peace. The summarize is I think we should have no killing,help the homeless people and no counties. The give insight, advice, or wish is I hope for world peace.